Five-year-olds are creative and enthusiastic problem solvers who want to be involved. They are becoming even more imaginative when creative solutions are needed for how tasks are to be performed. They are now able to focus on the tasks for a long time and can concentrate on longer term challenges. They like to participate in new projects and are very eager to learn. They ask more analytical questions and consider their choices. They are more socially conscious and want to learn new things in collaboration with other children.
Use EVOLVE ™ chair for:
- Let them help with the dishes.
- Let them help prepare the food. By involving the children in the daily cooking you will find that they will often be more interested in eating the food.
- Let them help with baking, rolling dough and cut into cookies.
- Let them self-mix ingredients for the salad, cakes, pizza, etc.
- Let them help wash and cut fruit and vegetables.
- Help to read in a cook book. Let them have or make their own.
- Only imagination sets limits – the children will enjoy their independence.