Three to four years learn primarily through discovery with all senses. They develop by solving more challenging tasks through a more methodical and creative approach to problem-solving. Their role-playing game develops more and becomes more complex and inventive, and they can now hold the concentration for longer periods. They are constantly looking for new experiences and challenges. They are now in a phase where they become more self-reliant and will constantly expand their independence. Hands-on exploration (learning by doing) helps them to separate reality from imagination.
Use EVOLVE ™ chair for:
- Let your child wash and dry hands.
- Let them brush their teeth.
- Let them help with the dishes.
- Let them help prepare the food. By involving the children in the daily cooking you will find that they will often be more interested in eating the food.
- Let them help with baking, rolling dough and cut into cookies.
- Let them self-mix ingredients for the salad, cakes, etc.
- Let them help wash and cut fruit and vegetables.
- Let them, for example, bathe their dolls in the sink.
- Only imagination sets limits – the children will enjoy their independence.