In the age of one to two year, the children begin to discover their creative abilities. They are very focused on the sensory challenges, where it is a lot about touching, feeling and forming. They start to imitate their parents and would like to be involved in everyday activities.
Use the EVOLVE ™ chair to:
- Stimulate your child’s gross and fine motor functions. Gross motor function is practiced by climbing up, standing on the chair and keeping the balance while the child is participating in a daily activity, e.g. baking which also stimulates the fine motor function.
- Introduce your child to food by letting them see mom and dad preparing meals. In the situations where it is possible, let them participate. They will love to “play” with the food and be together with mom and dad.
- Teach your child to wash and dry hands, if necessary with little help from you.
- When the child is ready, help your child to climb in and out of the chair. It strengthens their motor functions.
- Only imagination sets limits – the children will enjoy their new independence.
- Your child will enjoy being able to participate independently in various activities while standing safely
All senses come into play when you cook – Try it! – It is educational to both of you. We adults increase our presence when we concentrate on sensing